Suder Greens, Edmonton Homes For Sale

Life on a golf course offers gorgeous vistas that are maintained by someone else – you can’t beat that! And, it’s what you’ll find in Suder Greens, a neighbourhood of Lewis Estates in west Edmonton.

No, not all the homes here are located on Lewis Estates Golf Course, but all are conveniently located to services, eateries and shopping.

About 75 percent of the homes in Suder Greens are single-family residences and the remaining 25 percent is comprised of condos in low-rise buildings.

Browse Suder Greens Homes Contact Us

Homes for sale in Suder Greens

Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.
Looking for more information on Suder Greens Homes?

Join to receive immediate notifications on new listings, price drops and hot deals in the Suder Greens area. Connect with us to learn more about the market and learn how you can save with our 2% real estate based commissions.

Free Home Evaluation